Follow this framework to ensure consistent use of the Lead Like Jesus brand elements. This document provides information and sets the standards for using Lead Like Jesus logos, typography, and other design elements in marketing, packaging, and online communications.
The Lead Like Jesus logo should be used consistently and clearly in all instances. Clear space minimum is the height of the capital “J” in Jesus around the full mark.
The “LLJ” minimal marks can be used when brand awareness is high or there is more context to the full brand name.
Place the logo on solid colors or simple backgrounds (images). Never add a drop shadow or place text or imagery on top of the logo. Always use the exact logos and colors specified here.
R0 G157 B171
C80 M19 Y32 K0
R55 G64 B64
C73 M59 Y60 K48
R28 G33 B33
C75 M65 Y65 K73
SECONDARY + GRADIENTS
R204 G55 B91
C15 M93 Y53 K2
R23 G44 B78
C98 M85 Y42 K39
Headlines + Subheads + Body Copy
Script + Handwriting for Stories
Alternative font for internal documents and email: Arial
Serif font option, when necessary: Cormorant Garamound
Glorifying God by inspiring and equipping people to lead like Jesus.
Leadership starts on the inside – heart, head, hands, habits.
Photography + Film
Every photo we use tells a story. The right image or film can quickly capture the essence of the story, express a mood, or share a powerful idea.
- Shoot both wide and tight, vertical and horizontal.
- Look for an emotional connection. People over products.
- Highlight specific stories and examples of servant leadership
- Show global imagery; not neglecting North America
- Use a monochromatic image color treatment on images for emphasis
- Focus on both the journey + the outcome
- Show each phase in your discipleship pathway
- Seek to visualize your mission and vision
- Include shots with empty space for text.
- Shoot during all times of day (morning, afternoon, evening).